Apple does not support Flash. Annoying, right?
I have found few sites that provide series and movies that can be watched on iOS devices – iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch – and Apple TV, as well as the web.
Here’s a list that will keep growing with time:
- GoMovies: Available for desktop and mobile devices, this website, features a full range of HD and cam movies. You get to see the quality of the film with a proper label in the upper-left corner of the artwork; content loads fast, but the website is mobile-friendly.
- Watch Series: A great site with a broad range of series in English, including the latest episodes of How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory and Two and a Half Men.
- PrimeWire: Great compilation of series and movies. To watch them on an iPhone, iPod or iPad look for Gorillavid.
- 123movies: All your favorite series in one place, with different links (from various websites) to choose.
- iOSmovies: This site provides links to full movies on YouTube, providing they are still available, and Google haven’t erased them.
- Shockshare: Not a very nice interface, but the site is full of films and even Anime and TV series that you can watch on your mobile device at no cost. You can choose from different servers to get the best quality.
- Fmovies: A new site I just discovered; although it has pop-ups, it has lots of series.
- You can also download SnagFilms on your iPhone, iPad an iPod Touch to watch “over 5,000 independent movies, TV shows and documentaries” at no cost.
It is hard to watch content for free online on an iPad or iPhone. So, if you know of any other option, please let me know!
Disclaimer: This article is for educational purposes only.
Do you like our content? Please consider supporting eliaspelcastre.com by making a donation through our dedicated page. Thank you in advance.