Apple Music announced on the 4th of August that it would be exclusively streaming Dr. Dre’s new Compton album “this Thursday (6PM – 9PM PT)”.
Just to give you some context, this is the first album Dr Dre has released in 16 years. Compton is an album that features the collaborations Snoop Dogg and Eminem, to name a few artists.
Apple’s new music streaming service published the following tweet on his profile, apart from announcing the news on Dr Dre’s The Pharmacy show on Beats 1:
— Apple Music (@AppleMusic) August 4, 2015
If you are a Dr Dre fan and live outside the US, you may be wondering the way and time to streaming the exclusive album.
Well, let’s start with the method: you need to subscribe to Apple Music to you listen to the exclusive streaming. Apple offers a 3-month free trial, but you still need a credit card or iTunes store credit to join.
Apple Music will surely display the streaming on iTunes for Mac, iPad and iPod Touch. The “New” section already has a countdown as you can see in the photo below.
The streaming will last for three hours, so I guess Apple will repeat the album for people to jump in and catch every track. This is Compton’s song list:
1. Intro (Compton)
2. Talk About It (ft. King Mez & Justus)
3. Genocide (ft. Kendrick Lamar, Marsha Ambrosius & Candice Pillay)
4. It’s All On Me (ft. Justus & BJ The Chicago Kid)
5. All In A Day’s Work (ft. Anderson Paak)
6. Darkside/Gone (ft. King Mez, Marsha Ambrosius & Kendrick Lamar)
7. Loose Cannons (ft. Xzibit & COLD 187um)
8. Issues (ft. Ice Cube & Anderson Paak)
9. Deep Water (ft. Kendrick Lamar & Justus)
10. One Shot One Kill (Jon Connor ft. Snoop Dogg)
11. Just Another Day (The Game ft. Asia Bryant)
12. For The Love Of Money (ft. Jill Scott & Jon Connor)
13. Satisfaction (ft. Snoop Dogg, Marsha Ambrosius & King Mez)
14. Animals (ft. Anderson Paak)
15. Medicine Man (ft. Eminem, Candice Pillay & Anderson Paak)
16. Talking to My Diary
Remember you need an Internet connection to stream the album, so use Wi-Fi instead of a mobile network to avoid being overcharged.